- The 2022 CVRL Annual Report is now available
- The new working hours for CVRL are from Monday to Friday, 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- CVRL revised requisition forms - Customer information
- CVRL received ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation from EIAC for food testing services
- CVRL’s contact regulations after Duty Hours
Founded in 1985 by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai, the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) is a Government diagnostic centre that provides testing and research facilities to the UAE and neighbouring countries.
One of our goals is to provide permanent treatment solutions for veterinary related diseases. To achieve this, our dedicated teams work together to research and deliver results. Such results ensure CVRL remains a global leader in the area of veterinary science.