CVRL Accreditation & Certification
At CVRL, we aim to be the best by implementing quality standards that enable us to deliver accurate, reliable & on time results to our customers.
We operate in accordance with the applicable International Standards.
- Our laboratory (Ref No: TL-597) comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2017, the international standard against which the competence of testing laboratories is assessed.
The accreditation of our testing services is through the International Accreditation Services (IAS), USA since June 2014.
- CVRL is the OIE Reference laboratory for Glanders and Camel Pox.
- CVRL is authorized to perform Rabies vaccine immunity level determination by Fluorescent Antibody Virus Neutralization (FAVN) method.
- CVRL is authorized to perform Pet Travel and Avian export tests.
CVRL is authorized by European Union to perform serological test to monitor the effectiveness of rabies vaccines in dogs, cats and ferrets.
- CVRL is authorised by EIAC (Emirates International Accreditation Centre, which formerly known as DAC) for food testing services.